Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 L'Extravagant de Doisy Daene (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
An enticing mix of plump pineapple, ginger, white peach and tangerine flavors, with a viscous edge to the finish. Shows the plumper, more forward style of the vintage but has admirable length and cut as well.-J.M.
A fine follow on from the excellent 2015, this is rich and succulent. It's the persistency and depth of flavour that's so striking in l'Extravagance. Fabrice and Jean Jacques Dubourdieu have been making this wine for many years, with their father Denis overseeing things. All the offices have now moved here from Château Reynon also.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.