Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Echo de Lynch Bages Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Echo de Lynch Bages is a blend of 73% Cabernet Sauvignon and 27% Merlot, representing about one-third of the total production. It has a clean and precise bouquet, very polished and developing crushed violet scents with time. The palate is medium-bodied with quite crunchy, firm tannin on the entry. Quite saline in the mouth, masculine and grippy with just a little toughness on the finish that should mellow by the time of bottling. Best give this Deuxième Vin a couple of years in bottle if you can.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Shows a slightly dusty edge, but the core of fruit bursts with friendly cassis and cherry compote flavors. Cedar and singed vanilla accents score the finish.-J.M.
The second wine of Lynch is linear and tight with beautiful blackberry and currant character. Medium to full body, firm tannins and an energetic finish. Super concentrated on the center palate.
The 2016 Echo de Lynch Bages offers lovely intensity in its bold, forward fruit. Sweet dark cherry, plum, lavender, spice and menthol infuse this deep, racy Pauillac. Sumptuous and resonant on the palate, the 2016 will drink nicely right out of the gate. Today, the primary fruit is super-expressive.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.