Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Domaine de l'Aurage Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Domaine de l'Aurage, a blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc, offers plenty of red cherry and strawberry fruit on the nose, with the oak nicely integrated. It is actually quite Burgundy-like in style. The palate is well balanced with fine tannins, plenty of confit-like fruit with a gentle grip on the finish. Enjoy this lovely Côtes de Castillon from the Mitjavile family over the next 5-7 years.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.