Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Domaine de Cambes Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Domaine de Cambes, owned by the Mitjavile family of Le Tertre-Rôteboeuf fame, is a blend of 5% Malbec, 20% Cabernet Franc and 80% Merlot this year. It has a detailed, juicy bouquet with mulberry, wild strawberry and just a touch of iodine that comes through with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannin on the entry, dark berry fruit with a touch of cola, nicely balanced with a harmonious and approachable finish. Give this a year or two after bottling, and it should drink well for the next 8-10 years.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
The 2016 Domaine des Cambes is rich, sumptuous and beautiful, all qualities that readers will be able to enjoy pretty much as soon as the wine is released. Super-ripe, dark and racy, it captures the more overt side of the vintage. A wine of exotic ripeness and intensity, the 2016 is gorgeous today. A rush of black cherry, plum, menthol and licorice infuses this expressive Côtes de Bordeaux from the Mitjaville family.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.