Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Vray Croix de Gay Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Vray Croix de Gay, now co-owned by Paul Goldschmidt and Artemis Domaines, has a very composed bouquet with attractive, mineral-infused black and red fruit tinged with black truffle and sage. The palate is medium-bodied with a gentle, almost understated opening, almost deceiving as it opens up and gains more and more depth towards the precise and sophisticated finish. Yes, this is a great Vray Croix de Gay that should age in consummate style. This is very fine.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Delightful raspberry and red currant preserve notes race through, flecked with light anise and fruitcake hints. Stays fresh through the finish.-J.M.
A tangy and minerally red with a salty, chalky character under the blue fruits. Medium to full body and a chewy finish.
This is a perfumed, juicy wine, with a dry core that's balanced by crisp black-currant fruit. It's spicy, fruity and fresh in bright acidity. Structured, yet fruity, the balance is just right.
The 2016 Vray Croix de Gay is deep, sumptuous and opulent to the core. Inky blue/purplish fruit, crème de cassis, mint, sage, lavender and hard candy give the 2016 its sweet, unctuous personality. Even with all of its intensity, the 2016 possesses striking detail and nuance. This is an especially flamboyant style, but it all works beautifully. The 2016 has been absolutely fabulous on the three occasions I have tasted it so far.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.