Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Saint Georges Cote Pavie Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Linear and very long with a magnificent ripeness of fruit and a character defined by stones, berries and light chocolate. All there. Find it. Insider's wine.
From a small 5.5-hectare vineyard between La Gaffelière and Pavie, the 2016 Saint-Georges (Côte Pavie) is one of the most intriguing wines I tasted this year. There is noticeable depth and texture to the red cherry and plum fruit, along with good aromatic lift from the floral, spiced notes that develop in the glass. In their first vintage working at the property, winemakers Stéphane Derenoncourt and Hannah Fiegenschuh opted for some whole clusters in fermentation and a hands-on approach to winemaking, with manual pumpovers and punchdowns. It will be interesting to see how things develop here. There certainly appears to be quite a bit of potential. The wine is 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.