Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Rabaud Promis (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Rabaud Promis was a little subdued on the nose compared to its peers when I tasted the wine from barrel. The palate is fresh on the entry with tangy orange peel and marmalade, good depth and acidity, a touch of spice enlivening the finish. It does not quite have the harmony of its peers, but it should gain cohesion during its élevage.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Very sweet and linear with sliced-lemon and cooked-apple character. Some nice botrytis character.
This wine is balanced, light and fragrant. Flavors of honey and sweet apricot harmonize with plenty of acidity. This is already an approachable, attractive wine.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.