Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Meyney Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Meyney has quite an opulent and flamboyant bouquet, which is something I do not expect from this Saint Estèphe. It seems to calm down in the glass and attains more delineation and poise. The palate is sweet on the entry with impressive precision, quite linear in style with blackberry, graphite and smoky notes, leading to a finish that offers satisfying persistence. Excellent.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Very fresh and rather open in feel, with gently crushed plum and black cherry fruit, gilded with a hint of warm paving stone. Stays bright overall through the finish.-J.M.
Solid and incredible depth reminds me of the Meyneys of the 1960s that were so structured and incredible. Full-bodied yet polished and refined. Super structure.
The 2016 Meyney is powerful and absolutely delicious. Black fruit, torrefaction, smoke, licorice and bittersweet chocolate flavors are dark and boldly sketched. Beams of firm tannin add to the wine's imposing, brooding personality. All the elements fall into place effortlessly in this ample, broad Saint-Estèphe.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.