Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Malescot St.-Exupery Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Malescot-St-Exupery has an opulent, lavish and pure bouquet with billowing black cherry and blueberry fruit, a touch of mint and graphite emerging with time. I love the delineation to this Margaux. The palate is very well balanced, sensual and voluptuous in style, but that does not detract from the fine structure here and the precision towards the finish. Everything seems to be in its right place here; it is one of the best Malescot-St-Exupery that I have tasted and it is wonderful.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A layered, ripe style, with warm ganache and tobacco notes set over a lovely core of plum sauce and blackberry fruit. A licorice edge on the finish rounds this off. Enticing and polished, with a sanguine hint adding range.-J.M.
This is a superb wine. I didn't think it could be better than the 2015 but indeed it is. Full, layered and sexy. It goes on for minutes with dense fruit, yet it's also vivid and showcases sublime tannins and acidity balance. Great finish.
This estate is really improving. The wine in this vintage is full of fragrant fruit, with the tannins making a fine backdrop to the juiciness. It's going to be a fine medium-term wine.
The 2016 Malescot Saint Exupéry is superb. Powerful, virile and inviting, yet with tremendous balance for such a young wine, the 2016 captivates all the senses. Smoke, licorice, incense and a host of more soil-driven notes give the wine its signature aromatic profile. Malescot Saint Exupéry is a decidedly muscular Margaux, but the extraction also seems a bit dialed back.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.