Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Lestage Simon Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Fleur la Mothe has a well defined, crisp blackberry and raspberry scented bouquet with subtle mineral scents interwoven. The oak is nicely integrated here. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp acidity, lively and fresh with fine tannin, and delicious red cherries and strawberry towards the vivid finish. This property in the Médoc can often produce excellent "classic" bordeaux. This is one of them, up there with the 2009 and 2010.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Tar and berry character with blackberry and licorice character. Full body and chewy tannins. Rich and layered. Excellent effort.
This is a dense wine, rich in smoky tones and solidly textured tannins, though it also has a freshness from the black currant acidity. It is a balanced wine that will age well; drink after 2023.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.