Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Les Grands Chenes Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
This is very solid with a beautiful core of blackberry, wet-earth and walnut character. Full body and a long and flavorful finish. One of the best in a long time. Better than 2014?
This ripe wine is full of great fruit aromas and flavors. The tannins are generous and rich, supported by rounded black-plum and -berry fruits. It should cellar well through the medium term.
The 2016 Les Grands Chênes is bright, classy and super-polished, with striking energy to its red- and purplish-hued fruits. Grilled herbs, smoke, leather and iron overtones develop in the glass, adding further shades of complexity. The flavors are brisk and finely delineated in this super-expressive Médoc from Bernard Magrez. Les Grands Chênes is often one of the best values in Bordeaux, and the 2016 looks like it will continue that trend. Don't miss it.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.