Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Larrivaux Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Larrivaux, the property of Bérangère Tesseron (Lafon-Rochet's Basile's "better half") had a very deep purple/black color. The bouquet is tightly-wound at first with cedar and mint-tinged black fruit, well defined and gaining more and more cohesion as it opens in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with svelte tannin, gorgeous spice-tinged black fruit with a slightly savory, meat juice-tinged finish that lingers nicely. This comes recommended; it is a Haut-Médoc that just wants to give pleasure (once it is in bottle).
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A savory and juicy young red with an attractive combination of black-cherry and lemon-rind character. Fresh and lively. Serious effort.
The 2016 Larrivaux is gorgeous. Fleshy, ripe and succulent, it wraps around the palate with lovely depth and juiciness. Ripe plum, cinnamon and floral notes lead into a soft, fleshy finish. The raciness of the Merlot that makes up most of the blend is quite evident. This is a promising wine that could develop into an overachiever. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.