Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Larcis Ducasse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Larcis-Ducasse is a blend of 87% Merlot and 13% Cabernet Franc picked between 12-19 October, matured in 225- and 500-liter barrels. It matured in 50% new oak, which is a lower proportion than you would have found in 2009 or 2010. It has a lively, expressive bouquet with detailed blackberry, briary and cranberry aromas that are neatly embroidered with the new oak, allowing the terroir to show through. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, very well balanced, quite spicy and peppery in the mouth but maintaining satisfying tension from start to finish. This is a very well crafted Larcis-Ducasse although I hope that during the élevage it will just gain more persistence on the aftertaste. One to watch.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
This is really flattering, offering crushed raspberry, boysenberry and plum fruit stitched with dried anise, bramble and chalky threads. Long, elegant, spice-infused finish.-J.M.
This is very polished and beautiful with ultra-fine tannins and a long, linear finish. It has a density and beauty that seduces you.
Classified as a Premier Grand Cru Classé, this estate is benefiting from the consultancy of Nicolas Thienpont. The wine is dense, although it has so much fruit that is also feels open and generous. Structured tannins will allow it to age well, so drink after 2029.
The 2016 Larcis Ducasse is a drop-dead gorgeous beauty. Silky, supple and gracious to the core, it possesses exceptional textural finesse and nuance from start to finish. Nothing is out place; instead, in 2016 Larcis impresses with its poise, depth and centeredness. Super-ripe dark cherry, plum, chocolate, spice and lavender infuse the creamy, resonant finish, and all the richness of this south-facing site comes through loud and clear. Quite simply, the 2016 is an exceptional Larcis. Don't miss it! Tasted four times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.