Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau La Tour Blanche (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 La Tour Blanche has a typically rich bouquet with clear honey, orange blossom and a touch of dried mango. The palate is very well balanced with crisp acidity, fine tension, great detail on the finish that lingers long in the mouth. This is a superb La Tour Blanche with style and elegance.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Lively, with a mix of almond, ginger, peach and apricot notes that have good energy throughout, backed by a honeyed edge on the finish. Nice effort for the vintage.-J.M.
Very rich and dense with dried apples, honey and lemons as well as some spices and richness. Sweet and flavorful. Big wine on the finish.
Structured and concentrated, this is a rich wine that is also fruity and packed with botrytis and acidity. Its texture and tangy edge are impressive and will certainly allow it to age.
The 2016 La Tour Blanche offers good palate presence and aromatic intensity to match its bold personality. There is no shortage of depth, but the 2016 also needs time to come together fully, as it is a bit disjointed at this stage. Suggestions of apricot jam, candied orange peel, spice, honey and exotic floral notes build into the open-knit, plush finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.