Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau La Dauphine Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 la Dauphine, from the Famille Labrune, has a lifted and quite floral, almost Margaux-like bouquet that opens beautifully in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with ripe tannin, smooth in texture, tightening up towards the slightly attenuated finish. This will probably require two or three years in bottle but there is good potential here, even if it does not quite excite as much as last year's 2015.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
This is extremely structured and dense yet agile and energetic at the same time. Medium to full body, flanked by a linear backbone of tannins. Down on this.
This wine is structured, dark and concentrated. With powerful tannins, it is going to be a dense and solidly constructed wine. There is power here in the abundance of rich fruit and spice flavors.
Black cherry, plum, chocolate, spice and licorice infuse the La Dauphine. Powerful and deep in all of its dimensions, the 2016 is super-impressive. It's made in an especially dark, unctuous, concentrated style for the appellation. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.