Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Jean Faure Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Jean Faure has a very attractive, quite floral bouquet with some lovely black cherry, raspberry preserve and rose petal aromas that waft from the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, very well judged acidity, layers of crisp black and red fruit with fine mineral tension towards the finish. That's the best Jean Faure that I have tasted at primeur.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
This has a firm-edged spine of cedar and chalk running through the core of black currant and bitter cherry fruit, picking up light tobacco and loam accents along the way.-J.M.
A dense and linear fruit and tannin structure to this wine. Full body and chewy tannins. Fresh and long. Gorgeous already. Much better than the 2015.
The 2016 Jean Faure is soft, forward and juicy, with lovely aromatic complexity that plays off the fruit nicely. Sweet tobacco, red cherry, smoke and iron notes are pushed forward in this pleasant, mid-weight Saint Émilion. Jean Faure is distinguished by a high presence of Cabernet Franc, which comes through loud and clear in the wine's aromatic profile and overall feel. The 2016 is likely to require a few years to come into its own. Tasted two times. Hubert de Boüard consults.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.