Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Haut Bergey Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Offers a grippy, slightly extracted feel, with a layer of plum skin around the core of steeped blackberry and black currant fruit. Delivers ample tarry grip through the finish.-J.M.
This estate, owned by Paul Garcin, has produced a successful red in 2016 with a lovely sense of restrained power and a fresh delivery with well-paced, well-rounded tannins. It is not as juicy as some in this vintage, but it has presence and good persistency, and is expertly handled.This has all five of the main Bordeaux varieties: Merlot, both Cabs, Malbec and Petit Verdot from clay and gravel soils, aged in 33% new oak over 16 months.
A firm and chewy red with blackberry, currant and light walnut character. Full body and a structured finish.
The 2016 Haut-Bergey offers notable thrust and energy in its dark fruit, grilled herb, tobacco and woodsmoke flavors. Powerful and driven in style, if a bit linear, the 2016 has good persistence and plenty of personality.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.