Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Haut Bergeron (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Château Haut Bergeron has an attractive bouquet with honey and yellow flower scents on the detailed nose. The palate is well balanced with crisp acidity, fine delineation and plenty of energy that cuts through the poised honey fruits. I love the harmony and length here, foundations for a fine Haut Bergeron.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
This is very serious for this producer with very pretty depth and intensity in terms of rich fruit and a long and intense finish. Excited about this wine.
The 2016 Haut-Bergeron is tasty and deceptively medium in body. There is good, but sneaky, concentration to the orange peel and apricot jam flavors. Moderately sweet and impeccable in its balance, the 2016 is polished and harmonious, both qualities that can be enjoyed upon release.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.