Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Grand Puy Ducasse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Grand-Puy-Ducasse follows up the 2015 with a 2016 that is equally good, marking--one hopes--a change in direction for this Pauillac estate that frustratingly under-performed in the past. This has a very attractive bouquet with pure blackberry and raspberry coulis aromas, just that hint of pencil lead leading you towards Pauillac. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, plenty of sappy black fruit and a hint of tar and graphite towards the persistent finish. This is an excellent "G.P.D" that should give a couple decades of drinking pleasure.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
The warm plum, blackberry and black currant preserve flavors have solid depth, picking up dark earth and warm tobacco notes along the way. Offers a broad, fleshy finish.-J.M.
A linear and tight red with blueberries, currants and walnuts. Medium to full body, chewy tannins and a flavorful finish. All there. Best wine from here in quite some time.
The 2016 Grand Puy Ducasse is bold, racy and juicy. Super-ripe dark cherry, plum, espresso, licorice and sweet oak give the wine its unctuous, flamboyant personality. Forward and exotic as it is, the Grand Puy Ducasse is nevertheless very nicely done. Readers should expect an opulent Pauillac, the wine's midweight structure notwithstanding. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.