Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Fleur Cardinale Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Fleur Cardinale is a blend of 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon aged in 100% new oak. Now this is a more restrained take for Fleur Cardinale, very pure and refined with red cherries, wild strawberry and light cassis notes, the oak neatly integrated (better than the 2015). The palate is medium-bodied with a gentle grip on the entry, a fine bead of acidity, crisp and structured with a tightly wound finish that suggests that it will need four or five years in bottle. I suspect this will surpass the 2015 Fleur Cardinale - this is very fine.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Well-endowed, with dark plum and blackberry puree notes forming the core, while a hefty dose of licorice-accented toast frames everything. Lush mouthfeel, though there is some energy rippling underneath. The fruit is copious and alluring, though this leans to the power/extraction side of the ledger.-J.M.
A dense and layered red with blackberry and blueberry character. Hints of stones and minerals. Full body and chewy tannins. Serious potential.
The 2016 Fleur Cardinale is utterly magnificent. Rich and sumptuous on the palate, it brings together luxurious, super-ripe fruit and striking aromatic freshness to balance things out. This is a stunning vintage for Fleur Cardinale in which all the elements come together to yield a complete, deeply satisfying and delicious Saint-Émilion. Jean-Philippe Fort is the consultant. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.