Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Filhot (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Ripe, offering apricot, peach and ginger notes, this is focused and streamlined in feel, ending with a piecrust edge.-J.M.
Extremely rich and silky with good botrytis character. Although intense and of good quality, I wish it had a touch more bitterness and lift on the finish to balance all the succulence.
A pretty young Sauternes with flan, dried-pineapple and lemon character. Medium-to full-bodied, medium sweet and medium on the finish.
One of the more delicate Sauternes of 2016, the Filhot is attractive and gracious throughout. Candied orange peel, tangerine, spice, honey and wild flowers open up effortlessly in this highly expressive, mid-weight Sauternes. All the elements are very nicely balanced.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.