Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Durand Laplagne les Terres Rouges Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Durand Laplagne has a crisp bouquet with blackcurrant, mulberry and attractive floral aromas. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, a little foursquare in style, but with plenty of fresh black fruit mixed with cedar towards the finish. Very fine potential here.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Silky and pretty with polished tannins, a medium body and a juicy finish. Better than the 2015.
Inky and powerful in the glass, the 2016 Les Terres Rouges exudes notable depth. Blue and purplish-hued stone fruits, lavender, spice, licorice and crème de cassis give the 2016 its voluptuous, racy personality.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.