Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Doisy Vedrines Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
This has good energy for the vintage, with a range of tangerine, clementine, peach and pineapple flavors showing nice definition through the finish. -J.M.
Based in Barsac, and has that wonderful spicy tight minerality of a Barsac. A really late harvest this year, right through til the end of October. This has such a beautiful balm yet again for me lacks some pep. It's not a 2007 or 2001 or 2011. But it's gorgeous. The texture of these wines is so crazily seductive and the power and intensity of toasted blood orange slices is stunning, but it would benefit from a lime soaked twist.
Tangy and fruity with a honey and lemon-rind character. Lots of orange peel, too. Medium to full body and a sweet finish.
This almost dry wine is full of botrytized fruit tones. Well balanced, it is likely to turn into a rich, dense wine as it matures, with ample acidity that shines on the finish.
The 2016 Doisy-Védrines is precise, understated and gracious. Candied orange peel, crème brulee, wild flowers, passion fruit and tangerine are all delineated nicely. The 2016 is deep and resonant on the palate, yet it also retains quite a bit of brightness. Readers who prefer the more understated side of Sauternes will find much to admire.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.