Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Doisy Daene (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
This has a wide range of white peach, yellow apple and green fig flavors that show good zip and brightness for the vintage, with a long honeysuckle note lifting the finish.-J.M.
I love the ginger-spiced quality that is so evident in the sweet wines this year, a gorgeous addition that deepens the experience. This feels like a drop of luxury, and on a second tasting I covet the seams of minerality that are clearly evident. A rich style.
This is very serious with lots of spicy, botrytis character and a deep and dense palate. Full-bodied, very sweet and long on the finish.
This wine has great freshness, shot through with acidity and a core of dry botrytis. The wine is rich while also structured. It will certainly be a wine to age.
The 2016 Doisy-Daëne is all subtlety and finesse. White flowers, mint, orchard fruit, lemon confit and a kiss of new French oak add to an impression of elegance. Beautifully layered and open-knit, the 2016 exudes class from start to finish. The mid-weight structure and sense of freshness are incredibly appealing. I can't think of too many other Sauternes I would rather reach for than Doisy-Daëne.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.