Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau de Tabuteau Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Tabuteau has an opulent but pure bouquet with red cherry and blueberry that opens nicely in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with fine delineation, quite saline in the mouth with plenty of freshness on the finish. In a word - yes.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Fresh and bright with blackberry and blueberry character. Medium body and a clean finish.
The 2016 de Tabuteau is powerful and rustic, yet also pleasing in its own way. This burly, intense Lussac-Saint Émilion is likely to offer its best drinking sooner rather than later.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.