Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau de Rayne Vigneau Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Rayne-Vigneau comes from a Sauternes property that I feel is consistently overlooked in the market. Please don't. This has a very elegant bouquet with superb delineation: pure botrytised fruit that has a floral tincture that blossoms with time. The palate is very well balanced with crisp acidity, very fine tension, and quite taut and almost reserved towards the finish, as if biding its time for later when the wine is in bottle. This has great potential. Perhaps not quite there with the outstanding 2015 Rayne-Vigneau, but only a whisker away.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Lovely density and richness with a good amount of botrytis character. Medium to full body and a bright finish.
One of the great Sauternes estates, Rayne Vigneau has produced here a rich wine that is beautifully structured and concentrated. Its edge of botrytis and fine acidity are all in balance.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.