Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Coutet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
One of the superstars of Barsac, the wines are typically noted for their elegance and style rather than weight and richness. At 38.5 hectares in size, Coutet is one of the largest vineyards in the region, with plantings consisting of 75 % Semillon, 23% Sauvignon Blanc and 2% Muscadelle. Fermentation takes place in barrel of which 50% are new with further ageing in oak for 18 months.
Plump, with a mouthful of tangerine, peach and clementine notes laced with a ginger thread. A twinge of bitter orange adds cut on the finish.-J.M.
Oily and dense with lots of sliced-cooked-pineapple, honey and light spice character. Full body and a long and spicy finish. Lasts a long time on the palate.
This wine is dense, mingling spicy nutmeg along with superb ripe honey and marmalade flavors. With its balanced acidity and opulence, it is going to be a great wine.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.