Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Couhins Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Chateau Couhins has a slightly more backward bouquet compared to its peers, but it offers attractive blackberry, black olive and raspberry scents that gently unfold in the glass. The palate is sweet on the entry with juicy red and black fruit tinged with sea salt. My first sample was just missing a little backbone, although a second sample encountered at my final tasting seemed to address that and displayed a much steelier finish. This Pessac-Léognan will need three or four years in bottle, but has the substance to suggest that it will drink well for 15-20 years.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A firm and tight wine with plum, earth and berry character. Medium to full body and chewy tannins. Elevage will soften the wine.
This wine is juicy, full of attractive fruit with soft tannins and a generous character. It has a touch of spice as well as layers of black currant. This is probably for medium-term aging.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.