Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Cote de Baleau Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Cote de Baleau has a lovely, very pretty bouquet with ebullient red cherry and crushed strawberry fruit with beautifully integrated oak. The palate is medium-bodied with precise, carefully placed tannin. There is fine focus here, just a touch of rigidity in the mouth, quite saline and spicy, a Saint Emilion that just needs a little (during élevage) to gain some more flesh.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Delicious layers of fig, boysenberry and blueberry fruit are starting to meld, while a graphite spine drives the finish. Ample licorice and sweet spice notes hang in the background. Ample raw material here and nearly fully integrated.-J.M.
A pretty young red with mineral and dark-berry character. Medium to full body and a juicy finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.