Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Charmail Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Charmail is a blend of 12% Cabernet Franc, 10% Petit Verdot, 36% Merlot and 42% Cabernet Sauvignon cropped between 3-21 October and matured in one-third new oak. It has a slightly leafy bouquet that is nicely detailed, good depth with cracked black pepper emerging with time. The palate is medium-bodied with rustic tannin, great depth and grip, very fine salinity with a Saint-Estèphe-like structure on the finish. The 2015 Charmail was excellent and this is likewise.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Blueberry and blackberry character with hints of stones and minerals. Medium to full body and firm and silky tannins. Wonderful tannin quality here.
One of the sleepers of the vintage, the 2016 Charmail is dark, ripe and voluptuous. Dark red fruit, new leather, spice and oak are pushed forward. Readers should expect a ripe, concentrated style. This is a big, big wine and there is real depth and density here. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.