Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Caronne Sainte Gemme Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Caronne Ste Gemme has a very attractive nose witih wild strawberry and raspberry scents, cedar and a touch of mint. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp red berry fruit, a fine line of acidity, linear and taut but with plenty of freshness and an almost Pauillac-like character on the finish. This is always a well-priced Bordeaux and it is one of the best I have tasted from the estate. This comes recommended.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Linear and tight with polished tannins, plenty of fruit and a medium body. Shows polish and refinement already.
Already a perfumed wine, this is generous and likely to be rich while also balanced. Blackberry fruit and fine acidity balance the structure. There is good aging potential here.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.