Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Cap Saint George Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
A solid red with lots of ripe-fruit and stone character. Mineral. Medium body, juicy fruit and a savory finish. Shows potential.
The 2016 Cap St. George is an attractive wine from Jean-Philippe Janoueix. Plump, bold and juicy, the 2016 exudes depth in its inky dark fruit, crème de cassis, licorice, spice and new leather. This is an especially bold, opulent wine with tons of near to medium-term appeal. This Merlot-driven red is juicy, flamboyant and flat-out delicious.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.