Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Cap de Faugeres Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Cap de Faugeres, is a blend of 85% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon matured in 40% one-year-old barrels. It has a tightly wound bouquet with blackberry, undergrowth and pencil-lead aromas-more Left Bank than Right Bank in style. The palate is well balanced with firm tannin, good depth and tension with a spicy, almost Graves-like finish that lingers in the mouth. It is a little austere at the moment, but I appreciate the focus and poise.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Super-ripe red cherry, tobacco, spice and French oak are front and center in the 2016 Cap de Faugères, which is in an especially ripe, sweet style, even within the context of the vintage. The oak needs time to fully integrate. Even so, this is an attractive wine that will please readers who appreciate the more flamboyant side of Bordeaux.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.