Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Cambon la Pelouse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Fresh, modest and open in feel, with gentle plum and cherry notes, backed by a twinge of dried savory on the finish.-J.M.
This is a good Cambon, benefitting from vineyard replanting and other investments. The vines have been relocated close to du Tertre, and you can feel the start of a Margaux-tinged florality and classicism. The fruits are dark, tight and vibrant, and the tannins close in on the finish. The best for years. 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot and 4% Petit Verdot. Hubert de Bouard consults.
This is very thick and powerful yet remains fresh and clean. Lots of lively acidity. Full-bodied, layered and flavorful. Better than the 2015.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.