Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Bellevue Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Bellevue has an attractive bouquet with bright redcurrant and cassis notes although not as complex as either the Angelus or Carillon d'Angelus. The palate is medium-bodied with smooth tannin, silky to the touch with a touch of oyster shell tincturing the red fruit on the finish. Probably earlier drinking that others, it is a well-crafted Saint Emilion.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
This is very exciting this year with a profound depth and power of fruit in addition to mineral undertones. Full and intense. Great finish. Better than the 2015?
This 100% Merlot is elegant, fresh and fruity, with fine acidity and just enough structure. The wine has a fresh energy that makes it delicious, and a delicious juiciness at the end.
The 2016 Bellevue is simply extraordinary. The aromatics alone are captivating, but it is the wine's balance and poise that are most impressive. Graphite, gravel, smoke, licorice, crème de cassis and blueberry jam all flesh out on the palate as this deep, dense Saint-Emilion shows off its personality. Hints of blood orange and citrus add a touch of freshness. Complete and satisfying, Bellevue is a total knock-out on 2016. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.