Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Belle Vue Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Belle Vue is a blend of 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 20% Petit Verdot picked at 55 hectoliters per hectare between 3-20 October and matured in 30% new oak. It has a surprisingly backward bouquet that demanded some coaxing, a succinct nose with just a touch of pencil lead. The palate is well balanced with succulent black fruit, a light grip in the mouth and a very Margaux-like finish. The 2015 was very fine, but I think this might turn out to be even better. This comes recommended.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
A sleek iron frame guides the core of focused cherry and cassis notes, with a flash of warm stone on the finish. Well done.-J.M.
Love the minerality to this red with lots of crushed stones in addition to blackberries. Full, dense and polished tannins and a fresh finish. Very pretty.
This wine has a rich, generous character that gives it a full, dense texture. It has spice, ripe tannins and opulent blackberry tones.
The 2016 Belle-Vue is plump, juicy and delicious. Super-ripe red cherry, raspberry jam, mint and sweet spices race across the palate. Sumptuous and flamboyant, the 2016 offers plenty of depth and intensity at a budget-friendly price.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.