Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Beau-Sejour Becot Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Beau-Sejour-Becot is a blend of 80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon cropped at 40 hectoliters per hectare, picked between 3-20 October. It has a very pure and precise bouquet, pure with joyful black cherries, blackcurrants, cedar and incense that is beautifully defined. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, very well balanced, sensual and lively with a gentle, caressing finish of cedar and tobacco. There is good structure here, a Saint Emilion that should age with style. This continues the upswing of Beau-Sejour-Becot.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Inviting, with a core of warm fig and boysenberry fruit backed by a hefty dose of anise and fruitcake. Sweet spice accents through the toasted finish.-J.M.
This is really beautiful in 2016 showing blackberry, blueberry and walnut character. Full-bodied, tight and focussed with fantastic length. Serious. Best ever modern vintage?
Minty aromas signal the effect new wood is already having on this wine. The fruit is opulent and ripe, with generous blackberry and plum flavors filling the glass. It will take many years to develop, so drink after 2029.
The 2016 Beau-Séjour-Bécot is terrific. Bold, ample and juicy on the palate, it exudes depth in all of its dimensions. The super-ripe red cherry, smoke, blood orange, spice and red plum flavors are supple and tasty. The 2016 spent about a month on the skins, with some lots fermented in 600-liter barrels. New oak will be about 90 percent. Jean-Philippe Fort is the consultant. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.