Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Rather forward, with a fruity mix of tinned pineapple, glazed peach and apricot juice notes. Open-knit feel through the finish.-J.M.
This is wonderfully fresh, not in fact that rich but beautifully fragrant and complex wine. In the second tasting, a fresh ginger aspect is more evident. I can really see the improvement in this estate since the Cathiard's winemaking team have come on board, bringing acidity, tension and purity. 80% Sémillon and 20% Sauvignon Blanc.
Pretty density but not that rich on the palate. Medium body, sweet fruit and a medium finish.
This wine has sweetness and a honeyed character, but it is the rich botrytized fruit that allows it to have depth and density. The ample acidity lends balance to the palate and refreshment to the finish.
Orchard fruit, lemon confit and white flowers are all nicely lifted in the 2016 Bastor-Lamontagne. Gracious and airy in style, as it usually is, the 2016 Bastor is one of the more delicate Sauternes readers will come across in 2016.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.