Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Chateau Baret Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Baret has quite a rich and luscious bouquet with mulberry and raspberry fruit, generous if not the best defined within the Pessac-Léognan appelation this year. The palate is smooth on the entry with good depth, rounded with a slight tinniness towards the finish and maybe it just pulls up a little short compared to others. But it will provide a great deal of pleasurable early drinking.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Pretty center palate of firm and silky tannins and dark fruits, as well as hints of walnuts and cedar. Medium to full body and a lovely finish. Same as 2015 in quality.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.