Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2016 Blanc de Lynch Bages Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2016 Blanc de Lynch Bages had been bottled the week before I tasted it. A blend of 52% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Sémillon and 18% Muscadelle. It has a straightforward bouquet with citrus lemon, grapefruit and touch of yellow flowers. The palate is well balanced with crisp acidity, taut and linear with pink grapefruit and touches of quince, a nice touch of sour lemon lending some tension towards the finish. Drink over the next three or four years.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com #230 (Apr 2017)
Open, with modest lime, thyme and white asparagus notes. Quick finish.-J.M.
This is really excellent with sliced apples, lemon rind, minerals and stones. Medium to full body, vivid and energetic acidity and a long and powerful, almost minerally finish. Wow.
The 2016 Lynch-Bages Blanc is a tasty, crisp white to drink now and over the next year or so, while the citrus peel and floral notes retain their brightness. All things considered, the Blanc shows good freshness for the year, with the extra kick of tropical, exotic fruit that the Muscadelle brings to the blend. The composition is 52% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Sémillon and 18% Muscadelle.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.