Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Tatiarra Culled Barrel Shiraz – Pre Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar 5 - 6 years (2022-2023)
- ABV 15.5%
- Closure: Stelvin
Winemaker Ben Riggs takes a ruthless, John West approach to culling barrels in order to make Tatiarra’s flagship wines the best they can possibly be. What’s left from this initial first harsh cull is then culled again to produce the Culled Barrel Shiraz, a wine that over delivers in an extraordinary way. The left over wine from this second cull is then sold off in bulk.
Delivering ridiculous value this is benchmark $20 drinking in Shiraz.
Magnificent inky black core with a very deep dark red black hue. Heady aromas of ripe blackberries, liquorice and dark plums rise from the glass over vanillin oak and spicy pepper nuances. Full bodied, immense black fruit flavours completely saturate the palate supported by a robust wall of tannins that provide great structure. Bold, succulent ripe blackberry, dark plum, liquorice and black cherry flavours overlay a back drop of vanillin oak, crushed rocks and spicy pepper. Muscular, yet opulent mouthfeel delivering outstanding power, richness and concentration for the price. Finishes chewy and long with an aftertaste of ripe black cherries, liquorice, blackberries, dark plum, vanillin oak and spicy pepper.
Cellar 5-6 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing
- The wines will be available for delivery in August 2017
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.