Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Tardieu-Laurent Saint Joseph Vieilles Vignes Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
(all old Serine vines and made with 50 percent whole clusters; raised in 50 percent new oak casks) Bright purple. A highly perfumed, complex bouquet evokes ripe black and blue fruits, licorice, vanilla and spicecake. Concentrated blackberry, cola and violet pastille flavors show excellent depth and clarity, and a spine of juicy acidity adds structure. Effortlessly marries richness and vivacity and finishes very long and gently sweet; supple tannins come in late and fold into the sappy dark fruit.
Josh Raynolds - Vinous
The saturated, inky purple-colored 2015 St Joseph Vieilles Vignes is a deep, concentrated and structured wine that offers obvious minerality intermixed with notions of black and blue fruits, graphite, toasty oak and roasted herbs. Possessing high extract, notable freshness and ripe tannin, give bottles 2-3 years of cellaring and enjoy over the following decade.
Jeb Dunnuck - Wine Advocate #228 (Dec 2016)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in May 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.