Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Tardieu-Laurent Gigondas Vieilles Vignes Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Brilliant ruby-red. Explosive, spice-tinged aromas of boysenberry, cherry liqueur and pungent flowers are complemented by a hint of smoky minerals that builds with air. Sappy and alluringly sweet, offering plush red and blue fruit flavors and a suave floral pastille flourish. Smooth tannins sneak in late on the impressively long, focused finish, which leaves behind lavender and star anise notes.
Josh Raynolds - Vinous
Similar to the Vacqueyras Vieilles Vignes bottling, the 2015 Gigondas Vieilles Vignes is tight and tannic, with some lifted aromas that resemble nail polish. As my notes on these two wines don't closely resemble the barrel sample reviews previously published, they should serve as a cautionary tale for people who rely too much on early tastings to guide their purchases.
Joe Czerwinski - Wine Advocate #233 (Nov 2017)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in May 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.