Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Tardieu-Laurent Chateauneuf du Pape Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
(made with 50 percent whole clusters) Bright ruby-red. Intensely perfumed raspberry and cherry liqueur scents, accompanied by potpourri and Asian spice nuances and a smoky mineral nuance that builds in the glass. Juicy and appealingly sweet, displaying lively red fruit and floral pastille flavors and a supple, seamless texture. Smoothly balances richness and vivacity and shows an attractive light touch. Finishes long and minerally, with smooth, harmonious tannins and a subtle echo of candied flowers.
Josh Raynolds - Vinous
Across the board, T-L has reined in its oak use. The 2015 Chateauneuf du Pape spent time in foudres only, from Stockinger, Rousseau and Seguin Moreau. Raspberries and blackberries are joined by herbal, almost tomato-leaf notes, while the full-bodied palate is creamy and lush, ending in a rich, velvety finish.
Joe Czerwinski - Wine Advocate #233 (Nov 2017)
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in May 2018.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.