Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Le Dragon de Quintus Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Le Dragon de Quintus is a blend of 76% Merlot, 23% Cabernet Franc and 1% Cabernet Sauvignon picked between September 23 and October 9. It has one of the most attractive bouquets that I have tasted since the debut of this deuxième vin: ebullient red cherries mixed with cranberry jus and iodine notes, quite "punchy" compared to other vintages. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp tannin, quite structured with graphite-tinged black and red fruit. The 30% new oak is beautifully integrated here with a long, almost Left Bank-like finish. This is a very well-crafted wine that will drink well for a decade.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Round, juicy and weighty. Loads of charm and a clear step up from earlier vintages. This will offer good value.
The second wine of Quintus shows so much chili, spice and tile aromas and flavors. Full body, very long finish. Stunning.
There is a soft texture to this wine. Spicy notes are followed by perfumed acidity and gentle tannins. There is a core of dryness that just shapes the acidity and ripe red fruits. The wine will be ready to drink probably from 2019.
An impressive second wine, the 2015 Le Dragon de Quintus captures the richness of the vintage in spades. The flavors are unctuous and succulent, with plenty of dark cherry, plum, spice and new leather nuances. I imagine the 2015 will drink well upon release. This is exactly what a top-rate second wine should be. The blend is 76% Merlot, 23% Cabernet Franc and 1% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.