Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 La Sirene de Giscours Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Sirene de Giscours is a blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc. It has a crisp, quite pure black cherry, raspberry coulis and cedar-scented bouquet that gently unfolds in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with good depth for a deuxième vin, the 30% new oak nicely integrated with good depth and grip on the graphite and spice-tinged finish. This is worth seeking out - the best La Sirène de Giscours to date, but those with a wise head will give it 2-3 years in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A pretty and racy red with blueberry and blackberry aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, fine tannins and a fresh finish. Dark chocolate and cool fruit. Second wine of Giscours.
The 2015 La Sirene de Giscours is a super-appealing second wine. Dense, pliant and welcoming in nature, the Sirene graces the palate with intense fruit. Dark red cherry, raspberry, wild flowers and sweet spices are fused together. There is plenty to like here. The tannins are a bit less polished than in the Grand Vin. Then again, that's why it is the second wine. The blend is 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.