Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 La Parde de Haut-Bailly Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Parde de Haut-Bailly has quite a high-toned bouquet with blueberry and cassis. The palate is medium-bodied with ripe tannin, a hint of graphite with ample blackberry and blueberry. This is a structured La Parde de Haut-Bailly, grippy and slightly chalky with a precise finish. This comes recommended.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This second wine (30% of total yield) is 60% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc - the Cabernet Sauvignon was so good more was given to Haut-Bailly. Beautiful taut tannins. 13.6%abv.
Very minerally and salty with lots of dried fruit, currant and floral aromas and flavors. Full body, silky tannins and a fresh finish. Excellent second wine.
This wine has a fine, dense texture that is impressive with its smooth velvet character. The tannins are dark, solid and show a dry side to balance the beautiful juicy fruit. Although this is a second wine, it does have the structure of a wine more senior than that.
A voluptuous, dark wine, the 2015 La Parde de Haut-Bailly offers notable depth. Black cherry, plum, graphite, leather and dark spices are all fused together. In 2015, La Parde is especially dense and inviting, which makes it a very serious second wine. The blend is 60% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.