Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 La Croix de Beaucaillou Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Croix de Beaucaillou is a blend of 52% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot and 3% Petit Verdot. It has a floral note on the nose: small black cherries, blueberry and wilted violets, the last becoming more intense as the initially tight-fisted wine opens in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with fine-grained tannin. There is very well-judged acidity and its texture is harmonious and silky smooth. The quality is loaded more in the mouth than on the nose at the moment, but it is a seriously classy "deuxième vin" that just needs a little more persistence on the finish.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Smooth, classy black fruits - a very polished wine from a separate vineyard with no young vines. Excitingly expressive and will develop very well.
A juicy and savory second wine from Ducru with lots of ripe fruit and spice character. Chocolate and walnut undertones. Full body, velvety tannins and a fresh finish
Velvet tannins are allied with powerful fruit to create a rich wine with signs of the wood aging that smooth it further. It will be a generous wine that will keep its fine fruitiness for many years.
The 2015 Croix de Beaucaillou emerges from a south-facing parcel in the center of Saint-Julien. Plump, racy and creamy on the palate, the 2015 offers lovely depth from start to finish. Cherry pit, plum, lavender and spice flesh out in the glass, but it is the wine's overall balance that is most compelling. The Croix de Beaucaillou is 52% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot and 3% Petit Verdot.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.