Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Clos Les Lunelles Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Clos les Lunelles has a sweet cassis, blueberry jam and boysenberry scented bouquet with violets coming through with time. The palate is medium-bodied and shows more tension and delineation than the nose suggests, black cherries, blackcurrant and spice-box, leading to a long, quite persistent finish. This will need several years in bottle, but it should repay you.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Part of the Gérard Perse (Pavie) stable. Ripe, opulent 80% Merlot with good tension running through. Touch of new oak so a little drying on the finish but powerful; one for ageing.
Wonderful and bright with dark berry and blueberry. Full body, velvety and gorgeous. Best ever from here.
The 2015 Clos Lunelles, Gerard Perse's Côtes de Castillon, is unquestionably the hidden gem in this lineup. Scents of violet, lavender, mint, crushed rocks and crème de cassis are all given an extra kick of freshness and overall intensity from the veins of limestone here. Soaring aromatics and deep layers of unctuous fruit are two of the signatures. A vivid, absolutely striking wine, the Clos Lunelles is a perfect example of how a smaller appellation can outperform less favored sites in more famous appellations; see Monbousquet. There is so much to like here. The blend is 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.