Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Clos Floridene Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Clos Floridene Blanc from Denis and Florience Dubourdieu has a subtle but complex bouquet with scents of white peach, citrus fruit and a touch of patisserie. The palate is very well balanced and quite phenolic in the mouth, some lovely extract here imparting a slightly waxy texture. The acidity is keen and there is impressive tension and energy on the finish. It will drink young as usual, however, such is its complexity that I am more intrigued to discover how it will age. Do as you will.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Very tangy and fresh, with lots of thyme and gooseberry notes followed by lemon pith and quinine accents. A rapier finish glistens with fleur de sel details. Shows ample cut and purity. Pitch-perfect Sauvignon Blanc.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
One of the great whites of Bordeaux, and in 2015 the lower acidity of the vintage is reflected in the dominance of forward, exotic apricot, nectarine and juicy peach fruit. This is a vintage that will attract many people who might feel Bordeaux white is normally too sharp; here it delivers freshness with a rounded edge.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.